Monday, March 7, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day Candy Bar Wrappers

How do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? It's one of my favorite holidays, outside of Christmas and Easter, so I love to decorate and give little gifts to my family and friends.

This year, I'm handing out candy bars. And they're wrapped in Saint Patrick's Day candy wrappers I designed. They really do look much better in person than in my photo. Get the free wrappers here on my scrapbooking and candy wrapper blog.


To add a touch of gold, I used a foil overwrap over the existing candy bar wrapper before I added my custom wrapper. While there are many places to get these, I get mine from Rich Fallon at http://foilman.com/.

You don't have to have a foil overwrap. Just print the candy bar wrappers and tape over the existing wrapper. If you use my designs, I'd love to see pictures of your finished products!


Erin Go Bragh!
Susan
aka That Crafty Redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment