Friday, April 30, 2010

Introduction

I am a crafter. I have a lifelong love of crafting, from making jewelry to quilting to tatting to knitting to scrapbooking to making my own cards. My wonderful Mother taught me the love of crafting at an early age. We made ornaments, cards, paper chains, flower bouquets, and jewelry. She taught us to crochet, knit, sew, tat, embroider and many other crafts. She showed us how to look at an item and see the construction and design skills that went into making that item.

As an event and wedding planner, I know I can save my clients money by showing them how to make some of the things they will use at their event or wedding, or by making the items myself. And I'm going to share my crafts with you.

I'm working on my first craft blog: cards for my mother-in-law to send to friends. So bookmark my blog and come back next week to see the cards and get the instructions to make your own cards!

Until then, I hope you craft a little each day!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment